Spanish J Med
The Spanish Journal of Medicine (Spanish J Med) is an official journal of the Spanish Society of Internal Medicine (SEMI). It begins its way in January 2021, and we expect to become a reference for Internal Medicine specialists and any other scientific and medical expertise.
It is an English on-line open-access publication that aims to reach an international projection in the near future.
- Editor-in-Chief Dr. José M. Porcel
- Co-editor-in-Chief Dr. Ricardo Gómez-Huelgas
- Associated editor Dra. Alicia Conde
- Associated editor Dr. Carlos Guijarro
- Associated editor Dr. Juan Ignacio Pérez-Calvo
- Associated editor Dra. Carmen Suárez