Spanish J Med
The Spanish Journal of Medicine (Spanish J Med) is an official journal of the Spanish Society of Internal Medicine (SEMI). It begins its way in January 2021, and we expect to become a reference for Internal Medicine specialists and any other scientific and medical expertise. Check the current issue, here
It is an English on-line open-access publication that aims to reach an international projection in the near future.
The Spanish J Med is in the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), a community-curated online directory that indexes and provides access to high-quality, open access, peer-reviewed journals.
You can visit our web page in: https://www.spanishjmed.com/
If you want to publish in the Spanish J Med, please see:
- Instructions for authors: https://www.spanishjmed.com/authors-instructions.php
- Submit an article: http://publisher.sjmed.permanyer.com/login.php
- Review process flowchart in the Spanish J Med.
- Editor-in-Chief Dr. José M. Porcel
- Co-editor-in-Chief Dr. Ricardo Gómez-Huelgas
- Associate Editor Dra. Alicia Conde
- Associate Editor Dr. Carlos Guijarro
- Associate Editor Dr. Juan Ignacio Pérez-Calvo
- Associate Editor Dra. Carmen Suárez